Sr. Paid Social Manager
About This Role
Playbook Media is looking for an experienced digital marketer with the passion and know-how to drive growth for our early-stage, well-funded Direct-to-Consumer clients. As a Sr. Paid Social Manager, your primary responsibility will be to plan, execute and report on successful paid social marketing campaigns.
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, Playbook Media has adopted a fully remote-work environment on the West Coast, with access to office space in Los Angeles and San Francisco. We work with venture-backed, “disruptor” companies to accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative production and deep analytical rigor. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and partnering with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their growth challenges.
- Create, build and manage digital ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, as well as other paid social and search platforms.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas, set up the structure to test those ideas, write ad copy, and recommend creative formats.
- Measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Cultivate client relationship skills by attending regular meetings, presenting strategic insights, and handling day-to-day client requests.
- Document findings, learnings, best practices and processes… enabling Playbook Media to manage more clients and deepen our value to our clients.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and campaign strategies to grow our clients businesses.
- Maintain a team first attitude, utilize leadership skills and mentor new team members.
- College educated with a BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field.
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing paid social marketing campaigns to client budgets, while forecasting/reporting positive results.
- Impeccable in written and verbal communications, particularly as it relates to advertising strategy.
- On top of current trends and advancements in digital marketing, particularly paid search, technology.
- Exceptionally analytical and get excited by finding opportunities in the numbers.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- 2+ years experience buying, optimizing, or measuring digital media for a digital marketing agency.
- Experience working on, or leading, a Growth team for a consumer-focused brand.
- Experience at Google or Facebook in an advertising focused role (sales, measurement).
- Experience with lift testing, multi-channel attribution tools & methodologies.
- Competitive salary and bonus/profit sharing program.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Uncapped vacation and sick time.