*US Applicants Only*
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, Playbook Media has adopted a fully remote-work environment on the West Coast, with access to office space in San Francisco and Los Angeles. We work with venture-backed, “disruptor” companies to accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative production and deep analytical rigor. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and partnering with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their growth challenges.
What You Will Do:
The Project Manager will lead, develop, manage, and drive a select portfolio of clients, ensuring smooth project progression and client satisfaction.
- Structure and manage complex, fast-moving work streams including client assets, deliverables, social media and content, ad compliance, general marketing strategy, and more.
- Work cross functionally across media, client partners, and creative teams.
- Lead regular meetings to communicate project statuses, highlight dependencies, identify any potential bottlenecks, and continuously manage expectations.
- Build and execute Go-To-Market processes/strategies with key stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- Work closely with design and development teams to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of client products and deliverables.
- Continually work to improve efficiency in the processes, allowing the business to scale sustainably.
- Work directly with channel specialists and team members on a range of platforms, including Slack, email, PM tools (we use monday.com), Google Workspace
- You are adaptive and have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- You feel comfortable communicating directly with the client.
- You are a self driven individual that takes the initiative to build structured, strong processes to both benefit the client and your internal team.
- You want to learn new concepts and deepen your marketing knowledge.
- You are a team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
- You are able to be level headed in stressful situations, ensuring all client situations are properly handled, controlled, and documented, with the goal of maintaining an ongoing, healthy relationship with both clients and our teams.
- You have good multitasking skills and are comfortable working on different projects simultaneously.
- You are organized and take a hands-on approach to maintaining project documentation.
- You are comfortable working remotely.
What You Will Need:
- 2 years of experience of project management required, agency experience is required.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Well versed in social media asset specs and social media trends
- Creative thinking skills and experience working on creative projects
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience developing project scopes and managing more than one client simultaneously
- Meet both long lead and urgent deadlines alike as well as troubleshoot to build plan B, C if timelines cannot be met.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and promoting teamwork mentality
- Experience using a number of productivity and management tools, including Slack, Google Workspace, etc.
- Experience collaborating effectively across functions like creative, media, and product management to achieve results
- Understanding of creative tools is a plus but not required (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator etc.)