Paid Social Growth Analyst
About This Role:
Interested in digital marketing and social media advertising? Do you want to learn the skills
necessary to grow customers, revenue and profit through online channels? Do you want to
work with a highly experienced team, marketing some of the hottest start-ups? If so, then
we want you on board!
Playbook Media is looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual with a hunger to learn
what it takes to drive growth for our clients – who are mostly early-stage, well-funded Direct-
to-Consumer, companies. Ideally, you are intellectually curious, data-driven, self-motivated
and resourceful in your approach to problem solving.
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, Playbook Media has adopted
a fully remote-work environment on the West Coast, with access to office space in Los
Angeles and San Francisco. We work with venture-backed, “disruptor” companies to
accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative
production and deep analytical rigor. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’
needs and partnering with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their
- With direction from the Media Channel Director, build and manage digital ad
campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, as well as other paid social and search
- Measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks
and recommending future tests.
- Cultivate client relationship skills by attending regular meetings, presenting strategic
insights, and handling day-to-day client requests.
- Document findings, learnings, best practices and processes… enabling Playbook
Media to manage more clients and deepen our value to our clients.
- Maintain a team first attitude, build leadership skills and become a mentor to new
- College educated with a BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Impeccable in written and verbal communications.
- Intellectually curious.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Exceptionally analytical and get excited by finding opportunities in the numbers.Eager to learn about digital marketing, especially in the sense of driving profitability
for your clients.
- Able to deliver a first draft (excel plan, word doc brief, PowerPoint deck) and open to constructive feedback.
- Hands on experience buying, optimizing, or measuring digital media.
- Understanding of computer programming and/or the Facebook Ads API.
- Previous start-up experience
- Competitive salary and bonus/profit sharing program
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Training and personal development support
- Hybrid work environment primarily remote, but with optional quarterly regional get-togethers in SD, LA, SF
- Annual company offsite
- Parental leave
Get in touch
444 South Flower Street, 13th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071