Marketing Operations Manager
Playbook Media is looking for a marketing operations manager to oversee all aspects of the marketing program for Playbook Media and our subsidiary GrowTal. This includes managing the websites, paid marketing channels, social media, content creation, and partner marketing for both brands.
About This Role
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is interested in building out the marketing operations for a has 2+ years of experience in managing the marketing operations of an agency or services company. In this role you will have the opportunity to analyze site performance data, manage the performance marketing team, oversee partnerships, and manage our content marketing process to ensure we create and deliver highly compelling content to the market.
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, Playbook Media has adopted a fully remote-work environment with a largely West Coast team, but an increasing number across the U.S. We work with venture-backed, “disruptor” companies to accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative production and deep analytical rigor. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and partnering with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their growth challenges.
- Work with our existing content and marketing team to project manage the creation of video, audio, and site content to educate and attract prospective customers.
- In partnership with our email marketing team, develop comprehensive account based marketing and nurture flows in Hubspot to engage prospects and solicit in-bound leads.
- Oversee all paid marketing efforts and work with the channel experts to optimize and scale campaigns.
- Manage all site changes for Playbook.Media and GrowTal.com to ensure a high quality experience and optimal lead conversion rates.
- Develop and manage partner relationships to increase referral rates from new and existing partners.
- Manage projects in Monday across a cross-functional team of consultants.
- Manage lead capture and lead nurturing responsibilities in HubSpot.
- Experience in managing the marketing operations of a business services or SAAS organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to create opportunity in fast changing landscape.
- A “get-it-done” mentality, the ability to prioritize, and a problem solver to the core.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- College educated with a BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field. MBA is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience managing similar marketing programs
- Sufficient knowledge of Hubspot and/or other sales tools to implement scalable processes.
- Deep knowledge of using performance marketing channels and tactics to advertise consumer products and services.
- Experience marketing services or technology through the venture community.
- An understanding of hiring and recruiting practices, especially within the marketing function.
- Hands on experience buying, optimizing, or measuring digital media.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Uncapped vacation and sick time