*US Applicants Only*
Playbook Media is looking for an enthusiastic, performance-oriented Client Partner to oversee the onboarding, management and retention of our strategic client accounts.
About This Role
The ideal candidate excels at building client relationships and has demonstrated this over 2+ years at a digital or performance-oriented marketing agency. You have successfully navigated marketing organizations within companies of various sizes, developing strong rapport with both executional teams and executive stakeholders. You have overseen marketing strategy and performance across one or more advertising platforms and have demonstrated excellent judgment and critical reasoning skills.
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, Playbook Media has adopted a fully remote-work environment with a largely West Coast team, which has recently expanded to include employees across the U.S. We work with venture-backed, “disruptor” companies to accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative production and deep analytical rigor. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and partnering with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their growth challenges.
- Effectively onboard new clients and develop relationships with existing clients to understand their overarching goals and build trust & rapport.
- Employ Playbook Media standardized templates, approaches and best practices for relationship management.
- Own communication with clients in ad hoc and regularly scheduled conversations and meetings.
- Develop strategic roadmaps, testing methodologies, and align analytics & reporting, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Encourage growth by making performance-oriented recommendations, based on sound marketing strategy and the Playbook Media approach.
- Coordinate internal projects with creative, media and analytics teams and determine the best utilization of resources to increase client satisfaction.
- Cross-pollinate results, stats, and learnings across different Playbook Media client accounts.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role at a digital marketing company and/or in an agency capacity.
- Proven track record for growing client relationships through strategic expansions.
- Ability to handle unexpected client challenges with a knack for turning challenges into opportunities.
- Knowledge of marketing consumer products, particularly within the scope of performance marketing.
- Proficient in structuring, creating and pitching compelling excel plans, word docs, or PowerPoint decks to sell in future business.
- A “get-it-done” mentality, the ability to prioritize and a problem solver to the core.
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Impeccable in written and verbal communications.
- Hands on experience buying, optimizing, or measuring digital media.
- Experience with lift testing, multi-channel attribution tools & methodologies.
- Experience working on a Growth team for a consumer-focused brand
- Experience at Google or Facebook in an advertising focused role (sales, measurement).
- Competitive salary and bonus/profit sharing program.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Uncapped vacation and sick time.
- Training and personal development support
- Primarily remote work environment, with optional quarterly regional get-togethers in SD, LA, SF
- Annual company offsite
- Parental leave